Skip Navigation

Department Support Search

Human Resources

Making Changes After Submission


If you submit a freeze form and then need to make a small change, the form allows you to make certain changes while it's in the review process (such as position number).

Just use the link in your confirmation email to reopen the form. If you misplaced your confirmation email, you can search for your form online.

Make your changes in the form, then select "Save and Close" from the drop-down menu in the form header. There is no need to resend the notification to the reviewer or resubmit the form.

If the form will not allow you to change the item you need, you can ask the current reviewer to make the change for you. 

If the form needs major changes, you might consider cancelling the request and starting over. You can cancel a form in the drop-down menu in the form header. To completely delete the form record and all of its history, contact HR.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found